Home PSA Set Registry Forum

1977 Topps Robin Yount PSA 10 For Sale

Decided to sell my 1977 Topps Robin Yount #635 PSA 10 Gem Mint card on eBay. It is the only PSA 10 out of 325 submissions of this card. If I knew how to create a link to the auction, I would. Hoping a kind soul would post the link for this thread. Thank you in advance.
mshups

Comments

• I NEED HANKS!!!
  • Perfect link. Thank you!!
    mshups

• mealewormmealeworm Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭
    I realize that registry types will be all over this card, but I feel you are leaving money on the table with that scan.

Those 77's look great scanned with a black back ground. I know it is petty, but for that jack I would want to see
    the razor contrast of those corners against the black. I would up the dpi a bit too.

just my .02

Good luck on a GREAT card.
    1957 Topps 99% 7.40 GPA
    Hank Aaron Basic PSA 7-8(75%)
  • Mealeworm: I took you up on your ".02 cents." Added scans with black background (one of my kid's three ring binders from school) and maxed out my scanner's resolution. Best I can do!! Thanks again. Matt
    mshups

• Oh My, this is quite the news for those of us that follow baseball Player Collector Registries.

Not that it is any of our business, but do you care to share why? i would have bet that you'd land one of the two PSA 10 '75s!
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • Hank36Hank36 Posts: 175 ✭✭
    Wow--I had forgotten what a great photo was used for Yount that year, evocative of a sunny day many years ago, and Yount's yellow socks are awesome (I hate the current MLB baggy pants look). I can still remember a blurb about Yount that I read in Baseball Digest or a Street & Smith's guide at about this time: "ROBIN YOUNT: A four-year veteran at twenty-two!"
  • Yes, A great card indeed! It's a tough 9 as well. Sure, I'll bid image
    Positive Transactions:
    Stooge
    jamesgotpoorman
    calaban7
    ddfamf
    theczar
    ShootyBabitt
    hoopguru33

Always looking for:

1960-present Topps Red Sox in PSA 9+
    Topps All-Star Rookies in PSA 9+
    Dennis Eckersley PSA 10's
  • vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    awesome card
  • What a difference with the black background. Great card, good luck!
    From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
    ~WalterSobchak