Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Selling #4 NGC Kennedy Half Dollar Registry Set

I will be selling off my Kennedy Half Dollar set on eBay over the next several weeks, so this will be a good chance to pick up some nice pieces. Set is a mix of NGC & PCGS holdered coins and includes some nice and harder to find examples. The link below is for my Kennedy Set and my user name on eBay is accs(ret). Thanks for taking a look!!!

My Kennedy Set

Bill

Here is a link to my eBay Auctions.....
My eBay Listings
Bartdog

Comments

• Options
    giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really nice Kennedy set, Bartdog, congratulations and good luck!

Best Regards,

George
    VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.
  • Options
    raycycaraycyca Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭
    Nice set and some nice low Pop early coins even though they are from "across the street". Might cross and reward the new owner very favorably! Good luck!! Ray
    You only live life once, enjoy it like it's your last day. It just MIGHT be!

• Options
    So, Bartdog, were you satisfied with your auction results? If you had it to do again would you use eBay or some other venue? Just curious ... I tracked some of the coins you were offering and thought they bought pretty strong money. What about you?

Best Regards,

George
  • Options
    George - very pleased and based on this experience would do it again. I will be offering other coins from the set in the next day or two, so we shall see if the interest continues to be strong.

Bill
    Bartdog
  • Options
    Glad you were pleased, those are certainly some nice coins. Will keep an eye out for future offerings! Good luck!

Best Regards,

George
  • Options

<< <i>So, Bartdog, were you satisfied with your auction results? If you had it to do again would you use eBay or some other venue? Just curious ... I tracked some of the coins you were offering and thought they bought pretty strong money. What about you?

Best Regards,

George >>

Go BIG or stay home! image

Just one of these nice Kennedys boosted my registry set up a couple of notches... Then again, when you're starting from the bottom, every little step seems like significant progress.
  • Options
    Bartdog