Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

question about Fleer Customer Service.

Has anyone dealt with them in regards about cards not pulled from boxes?

I bought a box of 2002 Fleer Platinum Jumbos and did not pull squat!! No inserts, no GU, no Auto, no parallel. What should I do?
Looking for Tomlinson, Brees, Pujols, Mcgwire, Edmonds RC's, 2001 Topps Chrome Refractors (Football). All Cardinals regular issue, insert, auto's, and Game Used (Must be current players). Also looking for Ladell Betts, Kahlil Hill, Brad Banks, Dallas Clark, and any other Iowa players. 2001-2003 Rookies.

Site Under Construction

Comments

• Options
    They have great customer service.
  • Options
    Well,in the past they have had great customer service.But in the last 2 weeks everytime I tried to call the 800# listed on thier website,it either didn't answer at all or if it did it was just a recording.
    We ended up sending them an email which I do have to say was answered fairly promptly.
    They did solve my problem but you just might have to email them versus calling them.We feel they'll make good on what you should be getting.They have treated us great in the past
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • Options
    Thanks for the input. I did email them and they gave me info on where to send a letter describing the problem along with the UPC code. Thanks guys!!!
    Looking for Tomlinson, Brees, Pujols, Mcgwire, Edmonds RC's, 2001 Topps Chrome Refractors (Football). All Cardinals regular issue, insert, auto's, and Game Used (Must be current players). Also looking for Ladell Betts, Kahlil Hill, Brad Banks, Dallas Clark, and any other Iowa players. 2001-2003 Rookies.

Site Under Construction
  • Options
    Fleer customer service is awesome. I have a guy there now who is personally mailing out my Joe Johnson certified cuts auto that got delayed AND replacing my Tyson Chandler hoops hot prospects that came damaged out of the pack.
  • Options

<< <i>Fleer customer service is awesome. I have a guy there now who is personally mailing out my Joe Johnson certified cuts auto that got delayed AND replacing my Tyson Chandler hoops hot prospects that came damaged out of the pack. >>

They just need to know who to contact. image
  • Options
    I called them earlier today because I pulled two expired redemption cards and the woman I spoke with told me to send them Attn to her and she would take care of me....that is great customer service.
    Refs: Chayne2, Nash, KG, Jorge, Patsfan925, MCDee2, Autographs, TopofOhio, Ahares, Batman34, Whitetornado, Clearandvalid, Runningman22, TrFstptch, glickman77, Brees9, Woodson24kg, vittleboy, Dpeters28 and more.

Ebay feedback: 4100+
  • Options
    NashNash Posts: 709
    Fleer is my favorite of all companies..they do have GREAT customer service along with innovative products, good ratios, and the QUICKEST turnaround time redemptions (that puts them over the top)
  • Options
    That's good to hear because I sent in a redemption card for a Lamar Odom Auto and they sent me back a Christian Laettner! Needless to say it is going back!! LOL
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Options
    NashNash Posts: 709
    I never would have gotten those two mixed up...lol
  • Options
    We also had very good customer service from Upper Deck.Thier turn around time is very quick also on redemption stuff.

The absolute worse,of course is TOPPS! They used to have an 800# but when you call that, if you punch the # for redemption all you get is a recording & if you speak to customer service they tell you they don't know what's going on in redemptions & just transfer you to the recording.On top of that you have to wait FOREVER to get your cards.We sent one in in NOVEMBER & are still waitng.It took them 6 MONTHS to send us our Ichiro Gallery RC.
    Pretty SAD for the largest company in the industry!
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • Options
    duncangalduncangal Posts: 3,140
    Well, I emailed them yesterday about the Odom Auto card, and they did answer me back this morning, but their response wasn't what I wanted to hear, lol. They said " That card was an equal value substitution, because the player did not return his cards to us". That is a crock! LOL! Laettner and Odom equal value, smoke another... image
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading