Home Sports Talk

Former Bronco Mike Current commits suicide

What a disturbing story. Too many stories about former NFL players ending their lives by their own hand. Too many stories about people in sports involved in deviant activities. Not sure what to make of this...

Read the story here
Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.

Comments

• very sad story.
  • SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • I must admit, that when I first read the headline I thought of post-concussion issues like so many ex football players have suffered from (and some even have taken their own lives). However, after reading the story and learning he was facing several different charges of sexually abusing kids, I have to conclude that this suicide does not fit the pattern of so many other ex football players.

PS - I would say RIP, but after reading the whole kid molesting thing...nah
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>I would say RIP, but after reading the whole kid molesting thing...nah >>

My exact feelings. If that POS sexually abused THREE children under the age of 14, I am glad the state did not have to spend the money on a trial and the cost to incarcerate him.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.