Home PSA Set Registry Forum

This looks to be an interesting challenge of a set

1970's Topps HOF Decade Set

Not sure if I could take that on completely at this point, but it sure would be a fun set to collect. Would bring back a lot of memories of growing up in the 70's. Good luck to whoever came up with the idea. I like it.
Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.

Comments

• Yea, it's good to see them adding these types of sets.
    They have also broken it down by year as well if thats more your style.

Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the idea of this set also. Working on a few basic player sets now, but I might slowly work on this set in the future.
    Thanks for pointing it out.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • gemintgemint Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just registered mine. I'm pretty strong for the first half of the 70s but I kinda crap out when I get to 1976 and beyond. image
  • MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Very interesting set, something I might consider adding to mynregistry once I get a little further along on a few I am pursuing now.