Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

JoeyF/Blackitalian/Sam1952/Jboog busted on the NET54...

2»

Comments

• Options
    kgibsonkgibson Posts: 264 ✭✭✭
    If he's losing some on each transaction, maybe he can make it up with volume.
    "You know we just don't recognize the most significant moments of our lives while they're happening. Back then I thought, well, there'll be other days. I didn't realize that that was the only day."
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭

<< <i>image

We knew this guy was a loser 20 threads ago... >>

There is new information and its important for people to know. Sometimes refreshers are good especially when he's trying to make a purchase from a possible board member. There are already examples on this thread. If you dont like it, dont read the thread.
  • Options

Every dead horse deserves a good beating for getting dead.
  • Options
    I have a dead horse beating fetish.

Anyway...

So contacting him it seems that he is paying for everything using "Bill me later", also he can't get the item out until next Saturday due to a snow storm, but the other card was able to be shipped today. Interesting.

Anyway my crazy theory of theoretical theories is that he is trying to make as much $ as possible in the 6 months before he has to pay paypal back and then he's going to file bankruptcy and hide the money or something ridiculous... Because at the rate he's going (buying individual items such as vacuums and other household products that couldn't be taken during a bankruptcy filing) and he has also probably cleared atleast 20-30k minimum looking at his previous sales.

• Options

<< <i>I have a dead horse beating fetish. >>

What better reason to start your 20 thousand post contest now.
  • Options
    mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I have a dead horse beating fetish.

Anyway...

So contacting him it seems that he is paying for everything using "Bill me later", also he can't get the item out until next Saturday due to a snow storm, but the other card was able to be shipped today. Interesting.

Anyway my crazy theory of theoretical theories is that he is trying to make as much $ as possible in the 6 months before he has to pay paypal back and then he's going to file bankruptcy and hide the money or something ridiculous... Because at the rate he's going (buying individual items such as vacuums and other household products that couldn't be taken during a bankruptcy filing) and he has also probably cleared atleast 20-30k minimum looking at his previous sales. >>

Sean, I think youre on the right track. Another possibility is ID theft...He could be using someone else's ID to open the eBay pay later credit card to pay for the purchases. Then he would be pocketing the cash from all the buy hi sell low. Furthermore he is extorting eBay sellers with the threat of negative feedback in order to sell him the item for less than original. Finally he has ran up prices on auctions for similiar items to his in order to make his price look better. Sam is not just your ordinary GANGSTER.
  • Options
    Trust me he isn't a gangster.

I live in phoenix.