Home Sports Talk
Options

Great call Bill Leavy Greenbay Game

handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
Shouldnt be a ref after the 2006 Seahawks Superbowl blown calls.

And looks like hes doing well tonight at the greenbay game today. FUMBLE!!!! Might as well just tell us what the score will be right now,
Just venting. That ref should be double checked.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant believe Im actually rooting for the Giants image
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant believe Im actually rooting for the Giants

LOL..

GB looks lost out there..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>I cant believe Im actually rooting for the Giants image >>

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Only tonight Doug!! Lets not get carried away now image
  • Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    With no Saints left, I gotta pull for Eli (Archie's boy!!!). Keep going Giants!!!
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    Wow now the thought of possibly playing the Giants scares Me, maybe I should be rooting for the Pack image
  • Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is that roughing the passer? Blow to the head?????
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worst call I've seen in months! Fumble!

Pack going down (maybe). Go GMEN!!!!!

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    GO BIG BLUE! NEXT STOP SAN FRAN!!!imageText
    Lawrence Taylor #1 Basic/Master
    1993 Pro Set Power All-Power-Defense Gold #1
  • Options
    lbcoach20lbcoach20 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭
    Should be a heck of a game in San Fran next week!
  • Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    That game wasn't even as close as the score indicated...both of GB's touchdown's came after god-awful referee calls - the Jenning's non-fumble, and the phantom blow to the head.

The Giants are playing defense better than anyone else in the tournament right now, and it's not close. They pitched a shutout vs. ATL, and held GB to 2 FGs (and 2 bogus TDs that GB didn't deserve).

No reason to think they can't shut down the 49ers...the only question will be if the Giants can limit their turnovers. If they are -2 or better vs. 49ers, G-men will win the game.
  • Options
    I agree with you. Patriots-Giants II?
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    Pats-Giants II would be a lot of fun.

The lead-up to the game will be painful, because we'll have to relive the Helmet Catch 150 times, but the payoff would be sweet if the Pats could exact revenge.