Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Anyone know if merz2 is still around?

mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
I sent a PM but no response...

Thanks,
Ray

Comments

  • Options
    TomBTomB Posts: 23,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you look at his profile you will see he hasn't been logged onto the site since November 30, 2008. Therefore, it might be very likely that he will not receive your PM.
    Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

    In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

    image
  • Options
    Don was a great guy.
  • Options
    I was also thinking about Don the other day. I've got his home address somewhere, I may write a letter and see if it gets delivered.
    David
  • Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭


    << <i>If you look at his profile you will see he hasn't been logged onto the site since November 30, 2008. Therefore, it might be very likely that he will not receive your PM. >>



    Thanks Tom, for some reason my search function is not working, I keep getting an error code.

    "The page you were accessing requires variables to be passed to it.

    Error Code: 100"

    Not sure what that means beside, I can't search.
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    Ken had some contact with him not too awful long ago....

    Hi Ray.
  • Options


    << <i>

    << <i>If you look at his profile you will see he hasn't been logged onto the site since November 30, 2008. Therefore, it might be very likely that he will not receive your PM. >>



    Thanks Tom, for some reason my search function is not working, I keep getting an error code.

    "The page you were accessing requires variables to be passed to it.

    Error Code: 100"

    Not sure what that means beside, I can't search. >>



    If you use an IE browser, the search will work...at least it does for me. Will not work with Mozilla Firefox.

    Gary
    Gary
    image
  • Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    Good info bt42, thanks.

    ---Break

    Sup John.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file