Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Major addition to my Territorial type set......

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
....not to mention my counterfeit set. Thanks to a prominent anonymous forum member for the lead.... image

Sellers Picture.

image

Coins as delivered. image

image
Gone but not forgotten: IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Ricko, Big Moose, Cardinal, CoinsAreFun.

Comments

  • Options
    Billet7Billet7 Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭
    COOL!

    One day I would love to see this infamous Territiorial set. I know I've seen one of them. image
  • Options
    Billet7Billet7 Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭
    Looks like the prices are a bit outdated too! An uncirculated Mormon 10 dollar piece for four grand??? Sign me up! I will take any you would like to offer!!!
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sold! image
    Gone but not forgotten: IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Ricko, Big Moose, Cardinal, CoinsAreFun.
  • Options
    CoinRaritiesOnlineCoinRaritiesOnline Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Cool. Likely from the 1970's is my guess.
  • Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's from the 1960's as that's a HT-13R "R" for replica 1824 dated "Running Boar" hard times token.
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file