Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Cosetta Rocks!

Sent in a sub at the end of the year and it had yet to be accepted so I messaged Cosetta about it and ...20 minutes later it appeared on my orders! Whew! Coincidence? I think not.
Tallulah Bankhead — 'There have been only two geniuses in the world. Willie Mays and Willie Shakespeare.'

Comments

• Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    She's solved a few problems I've had with orders and registry glitches as well. And is always incredibly nice to work with.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    She's awesome!
  • Options
    marinermariner Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Cosetta is awesome and she does rock....both Anthony and I are fortunate to count her as a good friend too.
    Don

Collect primarily 1959-1963 Topps Baseball
    set registry id Don Johnson Collection
    ebay id truecollector14
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had numerous encounters with Cosetta on line, over the phone, and in person. She is a very polite, professional and a genuinely happy person EVERY time I've spoken to her. I firmly believe the registry would not be where it is today if she wasn't involved with it.

My friend Keith and I went to the National show in Chicago last year and she was at the luncheon. Well they gave every one a new book that they actually give to new subscribers here at PSA, and I asked her for her autograph and she was stunned. I told her it would be an honor to have you sign my book. I also got the sigs of David Hall, Joe Orlando, and Donald Spence. Donald was just as nice as can be. His wife was very talkative and had a huge smile when we spoke with her too.

I cannot say enough about Cosetta, and the world would be a better place if we had a few more like her.

Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    She is tops in my book !!!!!!!!!!!imageimage
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    ArchaninatorArchaninator Posts: 823 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    I've never had anything other than a positive experience when dealing with Cosetta. She is a PSA 10!
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    SmokieSmokie Posts: 393 ✭✭✭

As always, can't say enought good about this beautiful LADY
  • Options
    blacklabblacklab Posts: 187 ✭✭
    No coincidence. She is the best!
  • Options
    I would like to take this time to also say how helpful she has been to me. She has always been super fast in response to whatever it is that I need her help with. I would like to say "THANK YOU" for everything you do.

Jeff
  • Options
    Does anyone have Cosetta's email?

Thanks!

• Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    crobbins@collectors.com

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's