Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

I've got a BU silver eagle for MrPAseo!!!

I know some of you have read my problems with a seller offering a coin they didn't have. Not being notified...etc
Here is one of the post that includes the emails if you haven't read up on this
In 4 days I will choose the best by myself or by a poll. Remember max. 80 characters. I have already received my feedback so do not worry about that! I may or may not use the favorite, but it sounds like fun! I will send on Unc Silver Eagle to the person who provides it.

ps. the 3 of you who know who the seller is, may enter, however, please do NOT use the sellers name.

Thanks all, and have fun

dan

image It's Her's

Comments

• Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pay with a MO, $109.50- no coin in stock- a month for a refund, NOT PRICELESS!

JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    littlewicherlittlewicher Posts: 1,822 ✭✭
    Warning: This seller is worth a thousand words. !@#^%&@ Need I say more? image

For some life lasts a short while, but the memories it holds last forever.
    -Laura Swenson

In memory of BL, SM, and KG. 16 and forever young, rest in peace.
  • Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    How about...

Seller thinks I'm his banker, held my money for a month then asked for more!!!!! (80 on the nose..)

or maybe...

Seller uses Ebay as a place to recieve an interest free loan, 30 days, no coin!! (what do you know....80 again)

what about...

Where's my gun, I'm going on a road trip! What a rip off!, help police!!!!!!!!! (would you believe....80 again!)

LOL, Good luck,
    Ray
  • Options
    lmao
    image It's Her's
  • Options
    robertprrobertpr Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭
    Sold coin he didn't actually have, but took delivery of my money right away!!!

or

Sells coins he doesnt have & waits for your email so he can upsell. Bait&switch!

both are at or below the stupid 80 character max. When he responds, you can respond back with....

Would buy beach property in Arizona before buying from this guy again!

or

Is your brain on backorder too? Don't sell stuff you don't have!

• Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been Hosed by a Seller with Delivery Woes Should I Take a Shot at His Nose ???
      Or for the Last Part: " His Auction Blow's" !!!!
    1. Options
      Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭
      Seller sold what he did not own and caused me grief best left untold!
      "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
    2. Options
      What is this? Poetry class? We're not trying to serenade the seller here with a cute little poem, you gotta get your point across by being a tough SOB!! For example, my suggestion.image ~Brian.

-Laura Swenson

3. Options
      Caution! Beware!!! He who sells what isn't hisn' surely must end up in prison. Caution! Beware!!!123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678 78 characters image
      Rich
    4. Options
      What? Please speak English Rich.imageimage Or at least put down the beer bottle.image

-Laura Swenson

5. Options
      OK I Will GET TOUGH !!
        How is This.
          SEND COINS Army MOS 11B (Trained Killer) I'M AFTER YOU !!!
            imageimage
              Oh Yea 11B is Actually Infantry Viet Nam Era.image
            1. Options
              We call 11B's Crunchies these days. That is the sound they make when they are in a hide and they are run over by a tank!

We have a few other choice words but I am not at liberty to say...lol.

Ray
            2. Options
              Hey Ray:
                Didn't have to Worry about being Crunched in the "Mekong Delta". The Poor Tanks just Could Not Get Around Down There. Was in the 9th Division Mobile Riverean Force. What a "Hoot" going into Operations in WW II Landing Craft. Ah !! Such Fond Memories.image
                  Crap This was Off Subject.image
                1. Options
                  Ken....Off subject? All you have to do is add a blirb at the end....something like...How bout them Lincolns...or How many State quarters have been made? Something like 100 Billion Trillion, Zillion?

Then...Back on subject!

By the way, I'm with the 101st Airborne Division, Airassault! Not infentry but I play their games.

Talk later, got to go.....Ray

2. Options
                  offers the world but sold it to someone else and kept my money for a month!!!!!!

DAN
                  United States Air Force Retired And Would Do It Again.

My first tassa slap 3/3/04

My shiny cents

imageThe half I am getting rid of and me, forever and always Taken in about 1959
                3. Options
                  Actually, I like my 'reply' idea better as the main feedback.

Is your *brain* on backorder too? DON'T SELL STUFF THAT YOU DON'T HAVE!!!

Tells potential bidders just what he did, and is mean and hardassed too.

Then, if he responds (which he will ~offered seller full refund or other product~) you mention the money in your final response.

Only after I emailed! And then he tries to upsell to me! Bait & Switch!

-Robert
                4. Options
                  Hmmmm...Best feedback, eh?

Ok, here goes!

Nice beat, easy to dance to, I'd give it an 8.

My brain is just NOT working today! OW!

Madeddie
                  "The more I know, the less I understand"

5. Options
                  How about this -

No coin! Supplier is backordered? What will you sell next - a 2020 $500 tantalum?
                  Small cents - ain't they beautiful!
                6. Options
                  moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
                  Sold coin he didn't have, took my money, jerked me around on refund, tried to BAIT AND SWITCH!

am
                  100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
                7. Options
                  moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
                  Here's another... short, sweet, and to the point. Doesn't even say he is a putz or anything. image

I won the bid, he cashed my M.O. but didn't deliver. Wouldn't refund in kind.

am
                  100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
                8. Options
                  Hey everyone,
                  just an update. I did get a refund!!!

dan
                  image It's Her's
                9. Options
                  But you're still doing the giveaway right?image When does this giveaway end? image ~Brian.

-Laura Swenson

10. Options
                  Nice beat, easy to dance to, I'd give it an 8.

HUH????????image
                11. Options
                  Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭
                  Dan,

Was it a check or a MO?
                  "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
                12. Options
                  Wow, what an interesting saga we had going here. I know there are mostly legitimate folks on ebay, but reading this just makes me even happer I don't do the ebay thing.
                  So many coins, so little money!
                  Ebay name: bhil3
                13. Options
                  brian, giveaway post need to be done by 4.20. Whenever is cool by me.

thanks for the laughs

dan
                  image It's Her's
                14. Options
                  Entries are now over with! It's time to pick the winner I think! image

-Laura Swenson

15. Options
                  TTT
                  I will choose later who IMO has left the best reply. Again thanks everyone

dan
                  image It's Her's
                16. Options
                  I think I like this the best

Seller uses Ebay as a place to recieve an interest free loan, 30 days, no coin!!
                  Ray your the winner! I'll PM you here in a few!

I do really like robertpr's
                  Is your brain on backorder too? Don't sell stuff you don't have!

Everyone thanks for your ideas, we had many a laugh

dan
                  image It's Her's
                17. Options
                  Dan,
                  Thank you very much, I'm happy I could bring a smile to the boards.

Ray
                18. Options
                  sonofagunksonofagunk Posts: 1,349 ✭✭
                  Didn't want to be left out even though the contest is over

Take the Fortune Cookie Approach:

Confucius say: Man who sell coin he not have is shameless, but not SHAM less