Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

(done- found a submission partner now- thanks)

Edit- I now have somebody to share my submission. Disregard this.

It will end up being a US Coin submission, though, so I still have one or two Darkside pieces to submit, if somebody is willing to let me piggyback them on a PCGS submission.

(Note: this offer is void if for some reason it's found to be against PCGS rules.)

When I re-upped at the Platinum Level for the Collectors Club, I was gonna submit some Liteside type coins, but I ended up selling them raw.

So now I have this voucher for eight free submissions, and I have only one or two coins left that are slabworthy and in need of it.

That leaves room for six or seven on the voucher.

As you probably know, these vouchers are not transferable, so I will have to do the submitting from here.

The one or two coin(s) I do have that I want to submit are non-US coins, so we'll have to do non-US coins on the submission.

Unless somebody wants to use all eight submissions for US coins, in which case my one or two world coin(s) can go off some other time.

I'd pay shipping to and from PCGS to here. You'd need only pay (trade) me something for the grading itself and for shipping the coins from here to you.

I know, it's convoluted, and will require some patience. But if you're in no rush and need some stuff graded, this could work for both of us.

You need NOT come out of pocket with any cash if you've got a nice enough trade to exchange for the grading and return shipping.

Dividing my CC Platinum membership fee by eight means I've got roughly $25-ish invested for each slot on the voucher. But let's figure a $20 trade value per submission. That's trade value. If you had cash and wanted to help me out that way instead of by barter, I'd sell the piggyback rights cheaper.

Are you with me so far? PM me and we can hash out the details. I really don't need this voucher.

(What I do need is a voucher for NGC Ancients, which is pretty much the only service I'm regularly using these days. But never mind that.)

So who wants some PCGS grading in return for a coin trade?

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.