Home PSA Set Registry Forum

New to the Registry

I am new to the registry, and had a question about adding a card that is not listed. I am doing the Peyton Manning Rookie Registry and I have a card that is not listed in the registry. I would like to know if there is a way to put that card into my registry. The specific card I am talking about is 1998 Leaf R&S Peyton Manning #270. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Working on the following sets
1980's and 1990's Topps Baseball BBCE FASC - Cello or Wax Boxes
1952 Bowman US Presidents PSA 7 & up
Pro Football Hall of Fame Indianapolis Colts PSA Registry Set
June 9th Cubs full ticket or stubs - 1981 to 2020
Andre Dawson Topps Basic registry PSA 10's
Mark Grace Topps Basic registry PSA 10's

Comments

• JustinsShoeboxJustinsShoebox Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭
    If you "edit" your set, you'll find an option just above the area that lists the specifications of the cards (above the table like area). The option is called "Report a cert that should match this composite".

It's fairly easy to navigate from there.

Also, it may take them a couple days to complete this to weeks sometimes. From there, it goes to the spec department for research to determine if it should be part of the set or not. Just be patient, and a nudge now and then to setregistry@psacard.com helps also. image

Hope this helps,

Justin
  • DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    Welcome to the Jungle. The board members here are a great source of infomation, always willing to help, and occassionally provide humor that you just wouldn't see anywhere else!
    "A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).
  • abcoltsfanabcoltsfan Posts: 802 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the help and welcome. I had a quick question. I can't find the answer to. In the registry it has a spec number to the cards and I am not sure how to find out what the missing cards spec numbers are and where to find them. I think I have to enter that as well. Thanks.

• << <i>Thanks for the help and welcome. I had a quick question. I can't find the answer to. In the registry it has a spec number to the cards and I am not sure how to find out what the missing cards spec numbers are and where to find them. I think I have to enter that as well. Thanks. >>

Those will come up when you enter the card. In the cases they don't, your card doesn't go in the set automatically, and you can use the "Report a cert that should match this composite" for them to fix. Once again, it may take a few days. From my experience this only happens once every couple hundred cards, it will likely go in no problem and put the specs there for you.

Good luck with your sets, and feel free to share photos.

Clear Skies,
    Mark
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • You just enter the cert. number, the spec number should go in automaticaly.

• << <i>Also, it may take them a couple days to complete this to weeks sometimes.

Justin >>

Lately it's been months.
  • DavemriDavemri Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    Have you started your andrew luck set yet? image

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
    Thanks for the replies. For some reason I thought that serial # was on the slab in addition to the cert #, That is why I couldn't figure it out. Thanks again.

• DavemriDavemri Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    Do you live in Indy?

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!

<< <i>Do you live in Indy? >>

No. I lived there all my life until a few years ago. I am in Arizona now. LOL on the luck comment. I actually did laugh out loud. I'm not collecting him yet. Call it ignorance on my part but want to see Manning go out on his terms. Even though I do think there is a good shot he is done in Indy.

• carkimcarkim Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    Welcome