Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Team Issued sheets

Will PSA grade Team issued sheets that come in 8'x10' sheets. On those sheets are usually 8 photos of players measuring 2'x3'. If I hand-cut those, will PSA grade those? Any thoughts?

Jeff

Comments

• Options
    I do not believe that PSA makes a holder large enough for those. However, I would like to see them graded.
    Lawrence Taylor #1 Basic/Master
    1993 Pro Set Power All-Power-Defense Gold #1
  • Options
    I was thinking about hand cutting the sheets. Each would be the size of 2'x3', which would be a size PSA could put in a holder. Should I contact someone at PSA about that. If so, any ideas on who to talk to?

Jeff
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I do not believe that PSA makes a holder large enough for those. However, I would like to see them graded. >>

they make 8x10 holders

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    Cut and pasted from the PSA Web site:

CURRENT PSA HOLDER SIZES

Below are the current approximate card holder sizes. These are the maximum sizes; there are many inserts available to provide a more custom fit for smaller cards. Please note that all cards and tickets vary in size. Occasionally, a card or ticket will not fit into the designated holder. If this occurs it will be placed in a Mylar sleeve and put in an oversized holder. There are also card/ticket issues that PSA's current holders cannot accommodate, but may be holdered in the future as new holders are introduced.
    •Standard - 2 11/16" x 3 13/16"
    •Tall Boy - 3 1/2" x 5 1/ 6"
    •Supersized (Ticket) - 3 5/8" x 7 1/2"
    •Supersized (Check) - 4 1/4" x 10"
    •T-3 Holder - 5 3/4" x 8"

For more information on holder sizes or cards/tickets not listed above please call customer service at (800) 325-1121.
    Lawrence Taylor #1 Basic/Master
    1993 Pro Set Power All-Power-Defense Gold #1
  • Options
    I asked about submitting cards that would fit in their 8x10 holders and was told they don't grade cards for those holders. They just use them for their wire photo authentication and autographed photo services. Ask customer service if they would grade them if they are hand-cut. BGS does grade items this size and is the only company that does to my knowledge.

Kevin
    I collect PSA 10 Cal Ripken, Jr. cards.