Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

A look back at "New Tales of Coinalot...The Long New Years Eve" written by bear

coinsarefuncoinsarefun Posts: 21,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
I think tonight it is seams appropriate.....................

The original thread can be found here

I'm going to Quote the wise ol' bear and maybe we can continue a tradition in his honorimage

King ArtR is sitting in his Council Chamber waiting for his knights,

attendents and lackeys to appear. The King is in a pensive mood,

for another year is almost past and his gloom is the order of the day.

A short time later, in troop the assorted unwashed masses.

Sir Airplanenut: Sire I am going to take a physic

King ArtR : I am sure such grand news will pleaseth the Court.

Sir Bear : Sire, I have 30,000 posts

King ArtR : Vex me further you furry bag of wind and I shall
have your pelt.
Tis a whole year gone down the drain and nothing to
show for it.
Sir Eurika Sire, hath thee not engorged thyself, on the silver, gold and platinum
sets from thy Royal Mint?
King ArtR : Yes, but tis a trifle, a piffle, as compaired to another lost year.

Sir Comitose: Your Majesty why don't we put on a mascarade Ball.

King ArtR : Yes , I can just see it, with Lady Laura coming, disguised as a Ball Breaker.
Where is Feldolini?

Guard : In the Royal Dog House, untill the Dawn of the New Year Majesty.

Lady Lucy : Why dont we quaff from the Old Royal Wine Barrels, put on the feed bag and just
party the night away untill the new year cometh in. If I know anything, its how to boogey
and have a good time.
King ArtR : Sigghhhh, yes I suppose that would be the thing to do. Sir Otis of Sports Cards,
what say you of such a mirthful endeaver?
Sir Otis: Well Sire, it would be good, but there cans't be wild abandonement, drunkeness, wild sex,
profanities, insults, barbs, jests, insults or slander during such merryment.

King ArtR: Zounds, I said a party not a funeral. Guards, take this pooper of parties to the battlements
and give his body and soul to the catapault. It will be the freezing Bay of Eee to chill his
testimonies.

With that, the guards drag the wimpering Sir Otis off to his roundevious with destiny. With that done, King ArtR
casts a bailful eye around the room.

King ArtR: Such will be the fate of all who would test the Royal testimonies.
Sir David of Hall. How wilst thou spend your eve of the New Year?

Sir David of Hall : Sire, I shall be eating cold lasagnia in the dark, dank and gloomy Royal grading room
together with Old Blind Bob, One eyed Louie and crazy Carl. Together, we will 68 all of the
remaining Mint sets and ruin the dreams of all of the great unwashed masses. Wahahahahahah!
The Classical coins, we shall undergrade by at least 2 full points. That is, except for those many coins
that shall be bagged for altered surfaces and unseemly toning.....waahhhahahahahah!

King ArtR: Well, I am glad that you at least, will be spending a happy and rewarding eve of the new year.
Sir Dog, what of you and your frivolities?

Sir Dog: Sire, I shall spend my eve as always, Cold, miserable and grumpy. If per chance, I can put the bite on
the mailman, that , in fact, would pleaseth me just a smidge. The only joy in my day, might be taking down
some pompous windbag strutting their loathsum carcases accross the human stage. I shall rend them, emotionally
intellectually and spiritually, That would indeed amuse me to some small degree.
King ArtR. Hmm, it seemeth that all shall be doing joyous things, but poor old King ArtR.

Lady Lucy of Bop: Sire, Why not amend my origonal recommendation and in addition to an alcoholic stuper, a gastronomic
indulgence and an evening of besotted frivolities, we can review the Royal Coin Collection
of Golden Pantaloons, silver pantaletts and copper bloomers.
Lady Laura: Modern Crappola I say. Everyone is a pansy wannabee. I got the 1913 nickel.

King ArtR: I say, guards, please sedate Lady Laura and prepare the Great hall for a wonderful evening of merryment.
Mad Marty gather up the Royal Musicians and have the Royal baker mix up a batch of Royal Blackbirds all
baked in a pie. Brink me my pipe, and my fiddlers three and we shall see the old year our as befits my royal Court.

Spread the word, to all the inhabitents of Coinalot, A HAPPY EVE AND A MERRY NEW YEAR.

Will Feldolini be restore on the dawn of the New Year?
Will Sir Otis freeze his testimonies off in the Bay of Eee?
Will Sir David of Hall ruin the dreams of the great unwashed masses?
Will Lady Laura succomb to sedation?
Will big Doggy have his small measure of happiness?
WILL THE POSSUM POSSE CATCH ANYONE?

Tune in again to another New Tales of Coinalot.

-------------------------
There once was a place called
Camelot

Stefanie

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file