Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Selling 2011 25th PCGS 69 Full set Flag Label First Strike (SOLD)

$700.00 for all 5 coins only. Paypal Gift or 3%

I wasn't originally going to sell this set but my goal to get perfect 70s via buy resell until I got one I wanted to keep is starting to have an expense (was selling my US mint graded sets for profit and it's running down). This sale will reduce it back to funds I can still let go on my continued search for the perfect 70 set.

There are 2 coins in this set I thought was questionable so I sent it in for Guaranteed Submission. I have a sticker on one of the coins that is initialed DH by the PCGS Founder himself. I originally took the sticker off but put it back. The order number on PCGS home page is 20562393 and I've shared the order. Those 2 coins I had in question were the 2011-S and the 2011 no mint mark coin.

SPECIFIC DETAILS ABOUT COINS:
I think a lot of people already know I am very picky when it comes to coins. I figure I will relay what I found on the coins in my view of 40x magnifying glass. I'll start with the 2 coins I submitted with PCGS Guaranteed Resubmission

2011 | Cert 20736656: I questioned this one because it has some spreckles or something on the coin. PCGS confirmed this is truly a 69 coin and virtually perfect.
2011-S | Cert 20736660: This coin is absolutely perfect save 1 flaw. On the dress there were black spots on it. I honestly truly believe that this coin would have been a perfect 70 if it didn't have those black spots on the dress. PCGS Founder confirmed this is truly a 69 coin and virtually perfect.
2011-W | Cert 20736663: There is a water stain like thing near the W.
2011-W P| Cert 20736666: This one looks really good save a minor scratch near the sun. If it wasn't for that this coin would have been a 70.
2011-P | Cert 20722831: This coin looks like a 70 coin I got before because there is a shiny spot on the reverse below the eagle. I sold the 70 P because the spot bothered me. This was graded what it should be because of the shiny dot because otherwise this coin is absolutely flawless.
Successful BST Transactions with: RMLTM79 (seller), Gerard (seller), bgman (buyer), Coinflip (buyer) | Positive Vendor Transactions/Service with: Stuppler & Company (seller)

Comments

• Options
    AbsolutionAbsolution Posts: 336 ✭✭✭
    Wow that was fast...sold already =) Thanks!
    Successful BST Transactions with: RMLTM79 (seller), Gerard (seller), bgman (buyer), Coinflip (buyer) | Positive Vendor Transactions/Service with: Stuppler & Company (seller)