Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Prayers for the New Year

I just wanted to say, I had a great year collecting with my 11 year old son. Our quest for the top 250 sportscards in the hobby has been a blast. I hope some of you are enjoying the ride with us. We have made some great friends and relationships on this board over the past year. Jimrad, you have been a great help in our collecting and have become a great friend.

I really want to reach out to those board members who had a tough year with horrific family losses. I want you to know that my family and I will continue to pray for your families and wish you all a very Happy, Healthy, Prosperous New Year.

Brian and Kyle
1911 C55 hockey
1935 National Chicle
1961 Golden Press
1962 Bell Brand Dodgers
Top 200 cards in the hobby
Top 250 cards in the hobby
All time lakers
All time Dodgers
1957 Disney Characters
1965 Donruss Disneyland
1966 Get Smart
Brian

Comments

• Options
    hey brian, my son is 11 as well...
    thats great hearing u are doing it together....
    happy new year...
    rick
    Rick Probstein
    Ebay Store:
    Probstein123
    phone: 973 747 6304
    email: rickprobstein1@gmail.com

Probstein123 is actively accepting CONSIGNMENTS !!
  • Options
    SidePocketSidePocket Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭
    Brian, it was great meeting you last week and I am glad your son is enjoying the hobby with you. And I echo your sentiments and prayers to all those who had a tough year.

One of these days I'll meet up with Jimrad!

"Molon Labe"

• Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I just wanted to say, I had a great year collecting with my 11 year old son. Our quest for the top 250 sportscards in the hobby has been a blast. I hope some of you are enjoying the ride with us. We have made some great friends and relationships on this board over the past year. Jimrad, you have been a great help in our collecting and have become a great friend.

I really want to reach out to those board members who had a tough year with horrific family losses. I want you to know that my family and I will continue to pray for your families and wish you all a very Happy, Healthy, Prosperous New Year.

Brian and Kyle >>

As a father of an 11yr. old who also enjoys the hobby,it has been a pleasure to deal with Brian and watch his quest for 250 wide eyed,we
    also would like to wish everyone a very Happ New Year!
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8