Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Kobe Auto/Jersey #/75 Almost 5k ????

Am I missing something here. I understand Exquisite is a very high end product, but this seems very high.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2003-04-Exquisite-KOBE-BRYANT-Limited-Logos-75-Signed-AUTO-3-color-GU-PATCH-/120836147522?pt=US_Basketball&hash=item1c22654942
Looking for 1950 Bowman football PSA 7's

Comments

• Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW that is a lot of dough. There are a lot of bidders above the 4k mark too so this looks like there are legit buyers after it.

Amazing a card like this with 75 copies can command such a price. I would think they would come out in droves at that price.

• Options
    jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • Options
    TonyCTonyC Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭
    It's the first year of Exquisite, I would guess that has something to do with it.

Basketball in general, the high end stuff is VERY high end.
    Collecting Tony Conigliaro
  • Options
    About a day to do, and sitting just under 5k.

CRAZY !!!
    Looking for 1950 Bowman football PSA 7's
  • Options
    As others have stated, first year of Exquisite stuff is always a good seller. Jordans always sell the best for non-rookies, and then it's Kobe so I imagine people go nuts when one actually hits ebay.
  • Options
    burke23burke23 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭

<< <i>It's the first year of Exquisite, I would guess that has something to do with it.

Basketball in general, the high end stuff is VERY high end. >>

Ding Ding...I just started getting back into basketball, and that first year of exquisite goes for crazy prices. Especially now that exquisite now longer is produced, there are only 7 years for collectors to gorge on...and 2003 by far the most popular as others mentioned.
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.