Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

January Specials

This is the mandatory...."What are the grading specials going to be"? post. Course we will probably not find out until monday, maybe tuesday....

Comments

• Options
    LarryPLarryP Posts: 339 ✭✭
    I would like to see the $8 (10 day specials). I have sent cards in with a few others on the 45 day specials. It just seems like such a long time to get your cards back this way.

Thanks,
    -Larry
    Upgrading: Nothing!

Selling: Everything!
    eBay Auctions
  • Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭
    Why don't we start the new year off with the $10 pack submission special? There are a lot of packs in need of subbing. image
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Why don't we start the new year off with the $10 pack submission special? There are a lot of packs in need of subbing. image >>

THIS
    ** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Why don't we start the new year off with the $10 pack submission special? There are a lot of packs in need of subbing. image >>

Unfortunately, if my math is correct, I have 1440 wax packs of 1988 topps BB, and 1440 wax packs of 1989 topps baseball. 2 cases each.
    So that would cost me $28,800.
    Money well spent I guess.image
    DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options
    jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

Unfortunately, if my math is correct, I have 1440 wax packs of 1988 topps BB, and 1440 wax packs of 1989 topps baseball. 2 cases each.
    Money well spent I guess.image >>

Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

Money well spent I guess.image >>

What, you are not going to rip those babies open looking for some PSA 10 pop 1 examples to submit? Seems like a wasted opportunity to me. image
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I would like to see the $8 (10 day specials). I have sent cards in with a few others on the 45 day specials. It just seems like such a long time to get your cards back this way.

Thanks,
    -Larry >>

My last 45-day sub popped after 7 days (this month's $5 special). I realize this doesn't happen to everyone, but I liked it! image
  • Options
    LarryPLarryP Posts: 339 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I would like to see the $8 (10 day specials). I have sent cards in with a few others on the 45 day specials. It just seems like such a long time to get your cards back this way.

Thanks,
    -Larry >>

My last 45-day sub popped after 7 days (this month's $5 special). I realize this doesn't happen to everyone, but I liked it! image >>

WOW ... I wish!!
    Upgrading: Nothing!

Selling: Everything!
    eBay Auctions
  • Options
    The ONE time I've ever graded cards was in a group sub and they popped in about 5 days under the 45 day special.
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    I would like to see an irresistible bulk rate.
  • Options
    Packs or a PSA/DNA red flip special would be great!

Also I'd like to hear an announcement that PSA is now slabbing rack packs image
  • Options
    corvette1340corvette1340 Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I would like to see an irresistible bulk rate. >>

+1

$3.99/card for 100 or more please! >>

$2.99 for 500 or more please.
  • Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭
    In all honesty, I would fear too good of a bulk rate. Dilution of the graded population coupled with the inevitable drop is service/consistency would be horrible.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>I would like to see an irresistible bulk rate. >>

+1

$3.99/card for 100 or more please! >>

$2.99 for 500 or more please. >>

+1

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06