Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Gem OGH ex: Eliasberg Type & Terrific PCGS AU Type

I have a small assortment of coins listed below. These and all the other coins in my inventory can be seen on my website at www.tbnumismatics.com with inventory items added every few weeks. Shipping and insurance are paid for by me and all items may be returned within a one week (7-day) period for complete refund. Payment accepted by personal, bank or business check or money order, USPS money order and PayPal options. I prefer to avoid the use of PayPal with the fees that are associated with this option, but if it is required please let me know. Any questions may be asked within the thread or sent to me via PM or to my email address of tbush@tbnumismatics.com. Thank you for your time.

Additionally, at this time I am also offering an advanced notice email option whereby you may receive descriptions and prices of all new purchases after each major show or, in the event that a larger purchase is made between shows, as soon as I have a nice group of coins. Simply send me a PM with your email address or send an email requesting to be placed on the advanced notice list. I will not hammer you with emails or a sales pitch; only the occasional update to my site. Please note that you may have to add my email address to your contacts or friends folders in order to receive the email as intended.

1832 Half-Cent PCGS AU55

A very pretty, very solid Ch AU with wonderfully matched chocolate brown color on each side. $245.00

1851-O Three -Cent Silver PCGS AU58

I can’t recall the last time I owned this issue in any mid-grade. This is a piece that has always had significant collector pressure applied to it because of the amazingly large and cool mintmark on the reverse. Both sides are a satiny olive with the reverse being especially attractive. $450.00

1853 Three-Cent Silver PCGS AU53

A very similar look to the 1851-O listed above. This coin has slight copper highlights and a very pleasing look to it. $155.00

1869 Three-Cent Nickel PCGS PR66/CAC OGH ex: Eliasberg

A hint of cameo frost graces this coin and makes the devices really pop off the extremely clean, original skin. Typically, these 1860s proof three-cent nickels have poor mirrors, but this coin is a delightful exception. $1,525.00

1874 Shield Nickel NGC PF66/CAC Fatty ex: Eliasberg

A light white color with surfaces that are remarkably free of pesky carbon spots, yet a piece that thankfully retains its original patina. $1,175.00

1834 Capped Bust Half-Dime PCGS AU53

This coin has less wear than one might expect on an AU53, but the completely original and deeply toned skin likely kept it from receiving a higher grade. $265.00

1836 Capped Bust Half-Dime PCGS AU58

There is significant life left on the surfaces of this coin with a lot of freshness and pop retained. This is the small 5 variety, which is a fair bit more difficult to find than other issues in this series. ON HOLD

1839 Seated Liberty Dime PCGS AU50 ND

This is the No Drapery type, which is a common characteristic of all 1839 dimes. The obverse features an extremely frosty, lively Ms. Liberty that looks a whole lot better than AU50 while the reverse is a muted grey with deeper highlights. $245.00

1914-S Barber Dime PCGS MS66/CAC OGH ex: Eliasberg

A very low population coin that may represent the lone surviving piece for the grade in an OGH. This coin is far nicer than a “typical” MS66, especially for the issue, with tons of flash on the obverse and a satiny, dusky reverse. $6,750.00

1910-D Saint Gaudens Double Eagle PCGS MS65/CAC OGH

This coin has beautiful color with a rich, lemon crescent that graces the upper portion of the obverse and lower portion of the reverse. CAC is very picky with this series in gem. $3,950.00
Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

Comments