Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: Filling wantlists for raw mid-grade 1969-1973 Topps Baseball

I just bought a large collection which includes a couple thousand each of mid-grade 1969-1973 Topps. Cards range from VG to EX/MT, so PM me your want lists and let me know your condition range. Generally speaking, commons will be $1 for anything in the EX to EX/MT range, and .50 ea for anything in lower grade. High numbers will be in the $2-$3 range for the most part. Stars will be on a case by case basis. Shipping will be $2.00 for 1-5 cards, $3 for 6-15 cards, and $5 for 16+ cards.

I also have similar quantities of 1960-1968 Topps, but they aren't in number order yet. If you have large lists for any of those sets let me know and I can put them in order and see what I can dig out for you.

Lee

Comments

• Options
    wrightywrighty Posts: 837 ✭✭✭✭
    PM Sent. Happy New Year Jeff
  • Options
    lwehlerslwehlers Posts: 865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pm sent thank you.
  • Options
    I have been looking around for an EX-MT '68 Tony Oliva All-Star card for God knows how long, and keep coming up dry. I know it's a longshot, but could you look through everything and see if one happens to turn up? I will pay handsomely if it's centered well. Thx
    'Sir, I realize it's been difficult for you to sleep at night without your EX/MT 1977 Topps Tom Seaver, but I swear to you that you'll get it safe and sound.'
    -CDs Nuts, 1/20/14

*1956 Topps baseball- 97.4% complete, 7.24 GPA
    *Clemente basic set: 85.0% complete, 7.89 GPA
  • Options
    daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• Options
    PSASAPPSASAP Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    All orders shipped. Anybody else need to fill their sets?
  • Options
    wrightywrighty Posts: 837 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee,

Cards received as described. Thank you for taking the time to help me with my 69 and 72 sets. Most appreciated, hope to do some more deals in 2012. Regards Jeff