Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

I've swept my BST swaplist onto eBay, for the time being.

If you were dismayed to find my regular swaplist empty of coinage, do not despair.

They're here.

Most I've put out at retail-ish price levels because I don't feel like giving stuff away, but I've tried to be reasonable.

There will be at least one or two true auctions, however.

Around the time people are sweeping up the New Year confetti, I should be listing this very intriguing and possibly rare 1719 uniface die trial piece, so stay tuned. Since I do not fully know what it is, much less its value, I'll just hang it out there as a true auction with $1 start, no reserve, and free shipping. I can afford to risk this because I won the thing in a giveaway from a very generous forum member. That way it will find its real value.

Because of eBay's fees, I've listed some of this stuff a bit higher than I originally had it on BST. No worries, though. See something you like that doesn't have any bids on it yet? I'm open to counteroffers as always. I'll end an auction if it has no bids, and sell the item to you here for a little bit less.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TTT this, because for the moment my regular BST cupboard will be bare. I'll work on relaunching it later.

Happy New Year!

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.