Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2011 25th ASE Guaranteed Resubmission (UPDATED)

So today I got notification that they finalized the review of my coins. If anyone recalls, I had 2 coins with a TON of black marks, hairs, a LOT of shiny dots than normal, etc. that it should definitely not be graded as 69s. I thought I submitted the 70 coin too (but I didn't have it with me) but it was only the 2 69s but anyways, will submit the 70 also for questioning later since I now have 2.

Results? They are still the same grade o.O 2011-S 25th PCGS MS69. I'm really not sure how that's possible considering there was a LOT of black marks all over the dress. Maybe they wiped it because it was just dirty? Too bad they don't say anything on the order. I guess I can be rest assured though that these are 69s (I still think they should have been 68s, maybe not 67 but definitely 68s). However, since David Hall? (PCGS founder) did the review and I'm not really sure what the coins look like now I feel safe and secure that they are graded what they are. Thank you sir for your time! image Definitely worth the money and definitely doing it with the 2 70s, will feel better about it if they stay 70s and then I know what to expect going forward when they say 70 coin. We'll see what he says though, maybe they degrade to 69s.

1 1 20736656 509408 2011 $1 Silver Eagle USA MS69
2 1 20736660 509189 2011-S $1 Silver Eagle USA MS69

Going to submit 2 70 coins I have (1 is the 2011 S coin and the other is a 2011 no mint mark) for guaranteed resubmission. Will keep you guys updated if anyone is curious. Am very appreciative of his feedback. =)
Successful BST Transactions with: RMLTM79 (seller), Gerard (seller), bgman (buyer), Coinflip (buyer) | Positive Vendor Transactions/Service with: Stuppler & Company (seller)

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file