Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Several PCGS PR69DCAM's looking to sell/trade

Over the years, I have been fortunate enough to have received a few slabs from various sources, including a few as gifts/trades/giveaway wins, etc, from fellow collectors.

While I plan on keeping most of them, some just don't really fit with my core collecting, which is filling blue Whitman folders. With still no job on the horizon and money tight, I'm not buying any more coins outright, but am considering selling/trading those few which don' fit, and recycling their proceeds into filling a hole or two in my Whitman folders.

Right now, I'm considering 5 slabs, all PCGS PR69 DCAM's:

2006-S cent
1982-S & 2006-S nickels
2005-S dime
2000-S Sac $1

I took someone's earlier suggestion and went online searching for their value, but I either can't find the right site, or must be a "member" for that info.

When looking at eBay as specifically as I can for each coin (PCGS, PR69, DCAM, and year/mint), I see prices which are miles apart in their initial offering prices, not to mention any bid-on items' current prices - - for what appear to be the exact same thing!

Can anyone give me a ballpark figure for what I should expect the value of each of the 5 above to be, or how best to determine them?

Thanks in advance!

- - Daveimage

Comments