Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

2011 Leaf Ink baseball

You get 5 autographed, slabbed, aftermrket cards in a pack/box. Pretty nice pricepoint when it came out. $125 per pack/box. Up to about $150 now.

Someone on the blowout forums got this in his box. I would be happy with this.....

He also got...
1962 Topps Brooks Robinson Auto (PSA/DNA)
1956 Topps Mickey Vernon Auto (BVG/JSA)
1960 Topps Rocky Bridges Auto (BGS/JSA)
2011 Leaf Philly's Finest Cut Auto 1/1 John Stears

Comments

• Options
    So about $30/card?

I need to start a card company and buy heaps of aftermarket autos and get them slabbed and distribute them...
  • Options
    TonyCTonyC Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

<< <i>So about $30/card?

I need to start a card company and buy heaps of aftermarket autos and get them slabbed and distribute them... >>

+1

To me, once you get into selling boxes with already-existing cards rather than cards you actually made, you have officially crossed the line between making a "trading card" product and making a "scratch-off ticket."

That said, that's my favorite player, so I can't help but like it.
    Collecting Tony Conigliaro
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>So about $30/card?

I need to start a card company and buy heaps of aftermarket autos and get them slabbed and distribute them... >>

+1

To me, once you get into selling boxes with already-existing cards rather than cards you actually made, you have officially crossed the line between making a "trading card" product and making a "scratch-off ticket."

That said, that's my favorite player, so I can't help but like it. >>

I figured you would like it!
  • Options
    There is also a cut card in each "box". I have been thinking about buying a case myself.