Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

PSA Collector Club Specials

For Christmas my wife signed me up for the PSA Collectors Club. I have my voucher for 15 submissions which I will be sending to PSA in the next week or so. My question is about the Collectors Club Specials. Do the same specials come up often? I like the current Special #1 but am going to be hard pressed to get it in the mail before 12/31 due to a bunch of reasons. If similar specials come up a lot then I will just wait a month or two for my next submission. Thanks!

Comments

• bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭
    Special #1 is a fairly common one. No need to rush to round up 50.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • MilehighHOFMilehighHOF Posts: 255 ✭✭✭
    Thanks, bking.
  • Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The vast majority range from $5.00 to $5.50 for essentially modern cards under $100 and many use those. I like the $8 20 card special the most because it is easier to put a 20 card sub together with better cards and I hate waiting as much as 67 days for a sub to pop.

Good luck with your voucher and many here post their sub results and scans.