Home Precious Metals
Options

Is there a gold re-fining company that would...

ajmanajman Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭
pour me a bar with my own stack? If I somehow made arrangements for said company to receive my metal and melt it into a generic bar, maybe a unique serial number for assay purposes?
Beer is Proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy -Benjamin Franklin-

Comments

• Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭
    Interesting concept.

I do not know the answer, but awhile back there was a board member who worked for a refiner. Her handle was 'refinerychick' or something similar.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen her post in awhile either.

• Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭
    Her name was Mira and the handle was 'refinerychic' (no k). Her last login was April 23, 2010. It looked like she worked with/for Republic Metals Corp.
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about

Market Harmony

• Options
    contact david emsile ..he makes all dan cars blanks i talked with him about doing this before ..he owns prospectors gold and gems ......u can find his bars on ebay they are pretty cool aswell
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
    gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,420 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>contact david emsile ..he makes all dan cars blanks i talked with him about doing this before ..he owns prospectors gold and gems ......u can find his bars on ebay they are pretty cool aswell >>

He had a table at the last Baltimore show where he was selling his bars.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    Here is David's link. Thanks to everyone for your reply.
  • Options

<< <i>What about

Market Harmony >>

Thanks for the link.