Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Junk Wax.... Junk Sets.... Junk Junk Junk

Please PM interests... I have lots of 80's and 90's, I've found rack cases of 89 donruss (one pack had griffey showing), 89 UD case, and of course plenty of sets and plenty of junk.

Basketball Baseball Football...

Each purchase will need to be a flat rate box full.

I can be contacted at 623-203-8138

Sean

Also for sale:

Comments

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    EAsportsEAsports Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭
    I'll buy junk wax.

Can you provide a list of what you have?
    My LSU Autographs

Only an idiot would have a message board signature.
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I'll buy junk wax.

Can you provide a list of what you have? >>

+1

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    I will get a list up asap.

At the moment I know I have the 89 DR Rack Case, I only checked 1 row, there was 1 with griffey on top. Also 91 SC Football box, most of the other stuff is the junk sets which I haven't started accounting for yet.
  • Options
    tmgrnzx9rtmgrnzx9r Posts: 546 ✭✭✭
    Sean1125
    with your 89 donruss rack case, when you opened it were all the packs loose??? I reacently opened a case of this and all the racks were loose inside of the case. They were tighly packed in there and looked untouched... Just wondering.
    Thanks
  • Options

<< <i>Sean1125
    with your 89 donruss rack case, when you opened it were all the packs loose??? I reacently opened a case of this and all the racks were loose inside of the case. They were tighly packed in there and looked untouched... Just wondering.
    Thanks >>

They were tightly packed and looked untouched, I riffled through one row getting 1 griffey pack but the other 2 are still tightly packed... Griffey pack would be included with the case.
  • Options
    tmgrnzx9rtmgrnzx9r Posts: 546 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info. My case did not have any packs with Griffey on Top, but I had about 11 packs that had stars or roookies worth keeping