Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

What do you think of this site?

I'm hoping to get some opinions on a website we've been running for a few months now at: http://www.numisbid.com.au/

If you came across this coin auction website, say through a search engine, what would your first impressions be? Would you find it trustworthy? Say there was a coin you were interested in, would you register and bid on it or would you perhaps wait and see how it goes first, maybe bidding on a cheaper item to test the waters?

Do you find the website easy to browse? Would you be able to find the coin listings reasonably quickly? Would you be able to find out how to register to bid?

How do you find the speed of the site, do you find it reasonably responsive or too slow to load?

What do you think of the photos, are they sufficient? Do collectors want to see photos of the slabs too?

What do you think of the raw coin gradings and descriptions?

Is there any other information that should be published on the site that you feel is sought by newcomers to the site?

Thanks in advance for any input.

Comments

• Options
    harashaharasha Posts: 3,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very well done. Graphics are basic, allowing for a quick load. Some excellent information.
    My only caveat is that once you get to the numismatic homesite, there does not appear to be a link back to the auction website.
    Honors flysis Income beezis Onches nobis Inob keesis

DPOTD
  • Options
    WalterWalter Posts: 145 ✭✭

<< <i>Very well done. Graphics are basic, allowing for a quick load. Some excellent information.
    My only caveat is that once you get to the numismatic homesite, there does not appear to be a link back to the auction website. >>

Yeah I haven't finished that part yet.