Home Sports Talk
Options

I'M BACK ......................................................

DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

With my good ole DIMEMAN in caps and my BIG Dallas avatar and my beautiful sig line of DIMES!!!!!!!image

Comments

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just awesome
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    I just knew you missed me c-man!image
  • Options
    I missed you. You give me someone to argue with. Even though I disagree with you almost always, you are so passionate about your team that I like you. Good to see your DIMEMAN back.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options

Hey, I am a Cowboys forever....good times.....bad times! I don't like fair weather fans or people who jump on band wagons when a team gets hot!

I wonder how many "NEW" fans the Packers have this year!
  • Options

<< <i>

I wonder how many "NEW" fans the Packers have this year! >>

Probably the same amount Dallas would have if they could only figure out how to win again.
  • Options
    Cowboy fans are loyal. Pretty safe to say if you are not a fan now you won't be later when they DO win again and they WILL win again!image
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Cowboy fans are loyal. Pretty safe to say if you are not a fan now you won't be later when they DO win again and they WILL win again!image >>

Let's just hope it's soon. 16 years has been long enough.
  • Options
    I hope your cowboys win so my Lions can whip them again in the first round!
  • Options
    >>>I hope your cowboys win so my Lions can whip them again in the first round! <<<

That was a real whipping........we were stomping a mud hole in the Kittens.....until Tony gives you 21 and you win by 3 or 4.

RIGHT!image
  • Options

<< <i>>>>I hope your cowboys win so my Lions can whip them again in the first round! <<<

That was a real whipping........we were stomping a mud hole in the Kittens.....until Tony gives you 21 and you win by 3 or 4.

RIGHT!image >>

I know, I can't figure out which team will win Sunday because you both choke so much. Still I'm hoping for your Cowboys.
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Hey, I am a Cowboys forever....good times.....bad times! I don't like fair weather fans or people who jump on band wagons when a team gets hot!

I wonder how many "NEW" fans the Packers have this year! >>

Now that the Packers are officially America's Team probably a few. However, long time loyal Packer's fans probably don't mind anyone jumping on the band wagon. I'm sure there is room for all. Green Bay is football. MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    The coin signature is a bit big, eh
    South of Heaven...North of Canada
  • Options
    57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭
    it wasn't the same without you.
  • Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>The coin signature is a bit big, eh >>

Not quite as big as the guy with the massive Kingman card in his sig.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    airjoedanairjoedan Posts: 776 ✭✭✭
    I only check the boards so often and don't post much - but I don't think I have ever heard anyone else talk bad about Romo as much as you. I like your posts but just had to point that out :-)

That being said, I like Romo and I know he has plenty of cringe-worthy mistakes. However, without Romo the Cowboys would only be as good as they were last year. I have to complain a whole lot more about Garrett this year - he really has made some dumb calls. Oh - and Rob Ryan has possibly made the defense worse! Hopefully Romo and the Cowboys call pull it off - because if they do win it will certainly be on Romo's arm - and with a truly good team, it shouldn't all depend on your QB having a 400 yard/4 TD game. Guess we'll see...