Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

PERFECT 2011-P 25th PCGS PR70 for PERFECT 2011-S 25th PCGS MS70

I'm getting tired of buying crummy coins that are graded 70 but have problems. Reluctantly I am trading 1 of my absolutely perfect 2011-P 25th PCGS PR70 FLAG LABEL First Strike for an absolutely perfect 2011-S 25th PCGS MS70 FLAG LABEL First Strike.

PERFECT MEANING...UNDER 40x MAGNIFICATION
1) By perfect I mean the coin, if there's a hair or orange spot on the case that is fine as long as it's not on the coin.
2) NO scratches or shiny spots on the edges of the coins. Apparently there are a lot of scratches on the edges of the coins I get, I think they are due to the holdering process.
3) NO shiny spots period.

Let me know if you have one.
Successful BST Transactions with: RMLTM79 (seller), Gerard (seller), bgman (buyer), Coinflip (buyer) | Positive Vendor Transactions/Service with: Stuppler & Company (seller)

Comments

• Options
    AbsolutionAbsolution Posts: 336 ✭✭✭
    BUMP =)
    Successful BST Transactions with: RMLTM79 (seller), Gerard (seller), bgman (buyer), Coinflip (buyer) | Positive Vendor Transactions/Service with: Stuppler & Company (seller)
  • Options
    AbsolutionAbsolution Posts: 336 ✭✭✭
    =|