Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

What's involved in getting on the registry?

I was just wondering. Do you have to pay for membership to Col. Uni.? Does it come free when you submit cards? Do you have to let them know that you want your cards listed on the registry?

I was thinking I'd like for my 76 Kellogg's set (when I get it built) to be on here.
Working on 1976 Kellogg's, PSA 9 or 10. Feel free to send mail to My Email with any offers on 76 Kellogg's. Go Washington Redskins, Go Oakland A's!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    thegemmintmanthegemmintman Posts: 3,101 ✭✭
    First you have to request that the '76 Kellogg's be put on the Registry. I checked, and it's not on the Registry waiting list so fill out this request form...PSA Set Registry Request

It will take some time before it's on the Registry so be patient. Once it's listed you can add your cards one at a time over time or all at once.

I don't think you have to be a collector's club member to participate. You certainly don't have to pay a fee to participate.

P.S. Tell them Gemmint sent you, and everything will go smoothly image. Actually, better not, they'll probably reject the set image.
  • Options
    Thanks, Gemmint. I've never messed with the registry, so I had no idea how it worked. I'll definitely fill out a request. I want to some day own the #1 set of 76 Kellogg's. That's a long ways off considering I don't even own one yet and the fact that Master Z51 will probably have me beat ten times over.
    Working on 1976 Kellogg's, PSA 9 or 10. Feel free to send mail to My Email with any offers on 76 Kellogg's. Go Washington Redskins, Go Oakland A's!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    You can obtain a free sign-on by clicking here and choosing the "silver" membership option to join. Then you can use that username to register your set. Its all free. You just have to get set up first with a username. Enjoy!

Penny
    Collectors Universe
  • Options
    Thanks Penny. You guys are great! I will definitely be registering my set, if and when you all add it to the registry. I was looking at it today and thought "Why doesn't more people get involved in set building?" I think most people have become dealers instead of collectors.
  • Options
    VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    Cardsg12: e-mail me for the routing number and bank account for you to send the $495 Set Registry registration fee to. Often times it can be waived for two or more PSA 9 1951 Bowman cards in lieu of the registration fee.
  • Options
    Vargha

Did you get tired of the new icons already? I see you've gone back to old one.

Wayne
    1955 Bowman Football
  • Options
    Vargha: I hope you're being humorous. I don't have a Vargha dollars. image
  • Options
    Wayne -- The other icons are just temporary. This is the permanent one.

Cardsg12 -- Of course I was serious.
  • Options
    theBobstheBobs Posts: 1,136 ✭✭
    The tornado is back, should we consider the Canadians tweaked?
    Where have you gone Dave Vargha
    CU turns its lonely eyes to you
    What's the you say, Mrs Robinson
    Vargha bucks have left and gone away?

hey hey hey
    hey hey hey
  • Options
    Apparently my short-lived (2 hours) icon of Gerry Adams was the only one to create problems so far. Well, I think I did get a comment about the Freddy Garcia jpeg, but it wasn't nearly as heated as the Adams photo.