Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

WTB 1975 Hank Aaron #660 PSA 8

LMK what you want for a 1975 Hank Aaron #660 PSA 8

Please provide a scan also.

Thanks

Shawn
After those four National League games, Gorman Thomas was never the same, and neither were the Brewers, and come to think of it neither was I.

Josh Wilker - Cardboard Gods

Comments

• ldfergldferg Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭
    maybe this one is still available from smokie - 75 aaron from smokie

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • cadets68cadets68 Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

<< <i>maybe this one is still available from smokie - 75 aaron from smokie >>

I have spoken with him and am still looking.

Please somebody must have an extra.

Shawn
    After those four National League games, Gorman Thomas was never the same, and neither were the Brewers, and come to think of it neither was I.

Still looking

• tmgrnzx9rtmgrnzx9r Posts: 546 ✭✭✭
    I have a bvg 7.5 if interested. I know its not a psa 8 but wasnt sure if you were interested in other companies or close grades
    Thanks for the offer, but I need it for the registry. So just looking for PSA.

Shawn

Please help