Home Precious Metals
Options

merry christmas to all how about a free mercury dime

well i saw one of those stupid things on tv selling gold and sending out kits ..all u have to do is call and ask for a kit and your free merc dime and they will send it right out ...worth a shot free silver is always good no matter how small
http://roslandcapital.com/info/opt-in
1800-461-1246

good luck
Randy
POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut

Comments

• Options
    tincuptincup Posts: 4,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing wrong with free silver... if you are willing to put up with the hype (and followup phone calls) that commonly come with these 'free' offers. I prefer not to deal with the hassle.
    ----- kj
  • Options
    i didnt even have to give a phone # i gave my address and thats it i can easily through the trash mail away ... along with all the other trash mail
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
    gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut
  • Options
    scotty1419scotty1419 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭
    I did this earlier this year and went smooth.

I think the people who would criticize this would remain critical if it was a $3 or $12 giveaway.

I dont recall any calls or mailings, but it's been a while. How hard is it to answer the phone and say "not interested" for $3??
  • Options
    thats what i say to each his own i just wanted to make it known for anyone who had interest in it
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,579 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Nothing wrong with free silver... if you are willing to put up with the hype (and followup phone calls) that commonly come with these 'free' offers. I prefer not to deal with the hassle. >>

• Options
    I responded a couple of years ago to a similar offer...and was offered a Silver Eagle (kid you not).

Gave 'em my info...and received the packet with a 2009 ASE!! Was pretty blown away. I did NOT buy, agree nor have to do anything other than get on their lists. Wish all attempts at mining my info was as profitable for me!
    ASE Addict...but oh so poor!
  • Options
    fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not worth the piles of junk mail. imo