Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Anyone else having trouble accessing the subs?

I am trying to check on the group sub from the 28th. I am thinking any day now.....

Comments

• Options
    It's back up now. Status check, pop report, and registry were not working yesterday.
    I just checked on my sub.
  • Options

<< <i>I am trying to check on the group sub from the 28th. I am thinking any day now..... >>

Morning,
    Hate to say this but by my Business day count, we are only on Day 38/39, could be next week before we see poppage! Is that your count?

Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    Yes Neil. Maybe even less if they don't count the holidays as a day. We have advanced through two major holidays so far. I think we will be lucky to see these pop in 2011. We will see....
  • Options
    Day 14 of a 10 day sub, quit your beggin!
    From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
    ~WalterSobchak
  • Options
    LOL !!

• Options
    bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Day 14 of a 10 day sub, quit your beggin! >>

True that. October here however. No matter the time, we were in before you. More time to get antsy.....
  • Options

<< <i>Yes Neil. Maybe even less if they don't count the holidays as a day. We have advanced through two major holidays so far. I think we will be lucky to see these pop in 2011. We will see.... >>

Morning,
    I took out the Holidays and PSA days off and come with 38/39 depending if you count Log in day!

Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    Scottiec2288Scottiec2288 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭
    It does get antsy when waiting for sub to pop specially when I'm involved lol image