Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Realistically, how long would it take for them to add a player to the Set Registry?

and if they are not interested in doing so, would they let me know?
Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle

Comments

• cadets68cadets68 Posts: 596 ✭✭✭
    They did an Andy Pafko player set for me. Only took about a week. I thought it would take longer but it was super fast.

You just have to have 5 cards to get it going.

Shawn
    After those four National League games, Gorman Thomas was never the same, and neither were the Brewers, and come to think of it neither was I.

Josh Wilker - Cardboard Gods
  • cadets68cadets68 Posts: 596 ✭✭✭
    I should add, they are not my cards. I help another guy. He does not have a computer.
    After those four National League games, Gorman Thomas was never the same, and neither were the Brewers, and come to think of it neither was I.

Josh Wilker - Cardboard Gods
  • I have added about 75 player sets to the registry. Maybe more than anyone. You just need to have in your registry five different cards of that player. Then, enter a "Set Request" on their form. It takes no time at all. Make sure you list whether you want a Basic or Master Set (or both). PSA will not care whether the player is of any decency or not. They will add the set if there are enough cards to make a set and you request it. You do not need to give them a checklist. They will do the legwork. Right now, with so few requests, I would guess your set would be up in 3-5 weeks. PSA will notify you when your set is ready to go online.

Sam
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • very interesting. thank you for the feedback fellas.
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle