Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Is there a site with a Downloadable Check List

I'm new to trading and I'm looking for a site where I can download checklists for 1980's % 90's baseball cards various manufacturers. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    Hi,
    welcome to the boards.

Upper Deck has checklists for is products going back to 1997. There site is Upper Deck

You can also use the checklists for the sets registered in the PSA Set Registry

Hope that helps a bit. I am sure more knowlegable people will be able to add more ideas.

thanks
    Mattimage
    UK based collector.
  • Options
    Thank YOU. I have so many cards I need to get organized and just to keep track of what I have. I found several check lists for the current year but nothing for older stuff. I just purchased a software database hopefully that will help. It's just hard when you all of a sudden get 3000+ cards. I would like to start trading etc but putting together a list of what I have will take years before I can even begin to trade. image
  • Options
    FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    I've found that for me - the easiest way is to go into the PSA Set Registry and just do a copy and paste into EXCEL. Almost all of the set s that I collect are in there.
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!
  • Options
    I wish they had more sets from the 80's and 90's on the set registry. image
  • Options
    You can get checklists via Beckett.com -> MyCollections. Let me know if you need help finding out how to do this. They have lists from 1867 to 2002.
  • Options
    Thanks so much. I've been playing with it today and it seems it will work out well for me. Anyone every sell or buy any cards there? Just wondering how well it does. I have several duplicates I would like to get rid of as soon as I get them all organized.