Home Sports Talk
Options

Ohio State Bowl Ban

Im a huge fan, and right now im kinda pissed. Lets look at the big picture here. We could of "bowl banned" ourself this year but we didnt. Instead we are going to the Taxslayer.com Bowl or whatever the heck its called. We suspend Boom and Posey for their stupidity, lets not forget they are busted again for infractions.

Mr Daniel "BOOM" Harron. You got busted for selling your jersey, pants, shoes and your Golden Pants. Yet the Ohio State University decided you deserved the Team MVP Award.

Do you really think the NCAA think you learned your leasson. They should of been off the team and never to set foot on the field again. Our AD is as good as gone. I really think he will be let go before the year is out.
Looking for 1950 Bowman football PSA 7's

Comments

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regardless of self imposed sanctions the NCAA was going to add on. Wanting the players involved to play in last years bowl showed beyond a doubt that money is the main motivation of the NCAA. They have a great system where the workers bring in a massive income and need not be remunerated. I am dissapointed in the actions of some Buckeyes but am throughly disgusted with the NCAA.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    ebaytraderebaytrader Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see 'em get a 10 year death sentence.

Sincerely,
    A native wolverine. image
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a Michigan Alum I petitioned the NCAA for 20 years of probation and 20 lost scholarships a year for OSU. It fell of deaf earsimage

Under the circumstances one year was the best OSU could hope for and about the most they deserved imo. The NCAA is a joke. MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options

<< <i>Regardless of self imposed sanctions the NCAA was going to add on. Wanting the players involved to play in last years bowl showed beyond a doubt that money is the main motivation of the NCAA. They have a great system where the workers bring in a massive income and need not be remunerated. I am dissapointed in the actions of some Buckeyes but am throughly disgusted with the NCAA. >>

Your right the NCAA cares about the NCAA and nothing else. $$ and nothing else. But im still wanting heads to roll at Ohio State. Now, not next month but freakin now. Make a statement that we are starting fresh. New Year. New System. New Respect.
    Looking for 1950 Bowman football PSA 7's
  • Options
    Jim Delaney is just doin what he does best...swingin from the sack in Columbus. Delaney should have his azz kicked!

I'm to the point where I don't really enjoy college ball anymore. It's too far gone from the game I loved...
    South of Heaven...North of Canada
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    Fire Gene Smith.
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He will be history.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options

<< <i>I'd like to see 'em get a 10 year death sentence.

Sincerely,
    A native wolverine. image >>

Ditto!!