Home Sports Talk
Options

Week #16 question

Who will Revis cover? Nicks or Cruz? I must somehow find the answer to this question.

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan

Comments

• Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    I'm sure he'll be on both at different times in the game, but my guess is that he'll spend the majority of his time on Cruz. Cromartie probably can't cover either guy well, but will have a slightly easier time with the bigger Nicks.
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    Yes, I know Cruz and Nicks are very close stats wise, with the advantage going to Cruz. Revis might be in a "platoon"
    situation, covering Cruz until Nicks hauls in a couple, then on Nicks till Cruz catches a couple.....there is no telling what
    R Ryan will do. (or the Jet DC)

• Options
    K Smith vs SD or Blount vs CAR? All seson long I have been placing an emphasis on matchups, so I'm
    leaning towards Blount. Last week I benched Blount, in what turned out to be a brillant move.

• Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    Since I think SD is going to jump out to a lead, and make Smith somewhat irrelevant, I'd go Blount. It's hard to bench any RB vs. CAR.
  • Options
    Ok, I just found out Revis will be on Nicks. Now my dilemma is do I start Nicks? I have Jordy
    Nelson presently slotted in my flex, subject to change, to sub for Nicks. And "IF" SF loses, I
    will not start Nelson. And I will not know the outcome of the SF game till Sat nite. Present FA
    options are Douglas and Meachem (Mon game)
    So, my options are as follows: WR2=Nicks, W/R=Jordy or Meachem or Douglas OR WR2= Jordy or
    Meachem or Douglas , W/R=K Smith
    Hmmmmmmmmm???????

• Options
    Basically its who will score more points between Nicks and K Smith. Given the matchups,
    I like Smith more. (But not by much)

• Options
    Furthur noted, this is a PPR league, thus giving Smitty more upside.