Home Sports Talk
Options

I would like to thank the Washington Redskins

lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
for their part in giving the NFC East lead back to the Cowboys.

I would also like to thank Tim Tebow for going to UF just like Rex Grossman. I'm sure Grossman was inspired by Tim Tebow's spirit just as every UF grad is.

May Tim Tebow be with you....always.

Comments

• Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giants suck. Now the NY media has to admit it.
  • Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>for their part in giving the NFC East lead back to the Cowboys.

I would also like to thank Tim Tebow for going to UF just like Rex Grossman. I'm sure Grossman was inspired by Tim Tebow's spirit just as every UF grad is.

May Tim Tebow be with you....always. >>

Actually, this doesn't change anything for the Cowboys thanks to last week's loss. If the Cowboys win out, they win the East. If the Giants win out, THEY win the East.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>for their part in giving the NFC East lead back to the Cowboys.

May Tim Tebow be with you....always. >>

Actually, this doesn't change anything for the Cowboys thanks to last week's loss. If the Cowboys win out, they win the East. If the Giants win out, THEY win the East. >>

Actually it does change something. The Giants are now in second place and the Cowboys are now in first. Besides, I'm not talking about last week or the future. I'm talking about right now. The Cowboy's are in first place because of their win and the Giants loss.

Edit: Also, the Cowboys do not need to win out to win the East.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,488 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Matt image
  • Options
    If the Cowboys win next week and the Giants lose, then the last game means nothing. The Cowboys will host a playoff game.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options

<< <i>If the Cowboys win next week and the Giants lose, then the last game means nothing. The Cowboys will host a playoff game. >>

My thoughts exactly! The Eagles will be tough though.
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Philly beats the Cowboys and Skin the final two game
    The Giants beat the Cowboys at home and lose to the Jets
    The Cowboys lose to the Giants and Eagles.

All 8-8 and I believe the Eagles would hold the tie breaker. SteveK raises from the ashes.

MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Long shot for the Eagles but if they should get to the playoffs they could go a long way.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    >>>Philly beats the Cowboys and Skin the final two game

All 8-8 and I believe the Eagles would hold the tie breaker. SteveK raises from the ashes.<<<

You are kidding I hope!image
  • Options

<< <i>Philly beats the Cowboys and Skin the final two game

All 8-8 and I believe the Eagles would hold the tie breaker. SteveK raises from the ashes.

MJ >>

That would be a wild way to end the season for all three teams involved. As a Cowboy's fan, I hope that does not happen. However, judging by how this season has gone, anything is possible.
  • Options

<< <i>Philly beats the Cowboys and Skin the final two game

All 8-8 and I believe the Eagles would hold the tie breaker. SteveK raises from the ashes. >>

True scenario.

Eagles win out.
    Cowboys lose two remaining.
    Giants lose one remaining.

Eagles win NFC East.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,533 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>All 8-8 and I believe the Eagles would hold the tie breaker. SteveK raises from the ashes.

MJ >>

And Andy Reid as well. And NO team will want to play them in the playoffs.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,488 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im a closet Cowboy fan and an avid Giant Hater so kudos to the 'Boys on a great W