Options
Show us your Pennies from Heaven
braddick
Posts: 25,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
braddick
Posts: 25,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
Comments
PCGS Registries
Box of 20
SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!
- Bob -

MPL's - Lincolns of Color
Central Valley Roosevelts
"Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working" Pablo Picasso
<< <i>
this one is differant. i like
My Collection of Old Holders
Never a slave to one plastic brand will I ever be.
Lance.
Chris' Complete Lincoln Variety Set 1909-date
WS
- Jim
.
CoinsAreFun Toned Silver Eagle Proof Album
.
Gallery Mint Museum, Ron Landis& Joe Rust, The beginnings of the Golden Dollar
.
More CoinsAreFun Pictorials NGC FOR SALE
Thanks, Doug
<< <i>I don't think I should start a thread for this question but I don't think I am highjacking this thread by asking my question here...how much is a 1909 NGC MS66BN (generic ) market price at the moment please? In other words, at a dealer, what should I pay for this?
Thanks, Doug >>
I've got this one into PCGS right now for grading.
I'd be very pleased with an MS66 BN grade.
I would think a generic would go for about $250. give or take. A bit more for one with beautiful patina.
BWRC that proof Injun is gorgeous! Very PQ coin...
AB
http://macrocoins.com