Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

you guys ever go back and read OLD threads?

i was reading some threads from 2003, wow!
Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle

Comments

• Options
    Eric, I don't believe this. I was just searching through some old threads and posted in one! (Link to SC&M forum thread.)

It is fun to read the older stuff and see the names of those no longer on the boards.

What timing you've got!
  • Options

<< <i>Eric, I don't believe this. I was just searching through some old threads and posted in one! (Link to SC&M forum thread.)

It is fun to read the older stuff and see the names of those no longer on the boards.

What timing you've got! >>

oh wow, that is pretty scary! LOL
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • Options
    DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    Yeppers! When I want to do some research on different sets or cards, I search them for old threads. Great education.
    "A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).
  • Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the time. I'll come back to this one later.image

Joe
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    The search function is a pain in the butt, i still haven't mastered it. I usually use google to find threads!
  • Options
    I read them about sets that nobody else cares about anymore. Some sets have dedicated active threads. Others not so much. Those are the ones I look for and read.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    Wish I had the time to go back thru older threads, I can't even find time now to go thru the current one's.......