Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Thinking about selling my 1976 Icee Lids Set

It's the #1 graded set and took me several years to accumulate. Really nice with several top graded stars.
There are two types of people in this world; those who like Neil Diamond, and those who don't. My ex-wife loves him!!

Comments

• Options
    jivanjivan Posts: 1,009
    when will you know if you want to sell it ???????????
    always looking for 1969 graded basketball
  • Options
    I'm going to make the decision by the weekend. I may need to raise some money in the next 45 days...I hate to part with it, but family issue take priority sometimes.
    There are two types of people in this world; those who like Neil Diamond, and those who don't. My ex-wife loves him!!
  • Options
    firedawg45firedawg45 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭
    interested in selling the rose psa 7?? pm me
    # 2 Pete Rose Master Set , also
    collecting 1977 topps baseball in psa 9 and psa 10
  • Options
    I'd really like to sell the set as a whole if I could.
  • Options
    firedawg45firedawg45 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭
    whats your price?
    # 2 Pete Rose Master Set , also
    collecting 1977 topps baseball in psa 9 and psa 10
  • Options
    As much as I hate to do it, I'll probably list the set this week with a starting ask of $1,000. I know that there's another set (#5 I believe) that was listed for $1,500. The time that it took to put this together is the big mental hurdle when it comes to listing a tough set like this.