Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Will consider trading this

01-02 Hardcourt Shane Battier 123/300 On court...
Would also consider selling...these seem to come in around $30 to $40 on ebay so ill ask for something in that range

Looking for my usual stuff....Phillies, higher end for this one, some of the more expensive floor/film cards, Kevan Barlow higher end, o rif you have something to offer you think can catch my eye, put it up!

Comments

• is the battier a floor card with the piece of the floor card in it.
    refs:
    magic1fan,dpsports,KOBEcollector,4sportcollector,
    kobe8fan,cardnyou,coreyzbinden,ahares,josher416,uwftke26,Quasar31,lafrentz06,cpandeas,Lway7fan,EarlHamMan,dkiger,samsgirl214,bbtt123,co1ector,kr580,carddude,cbc2112

MY SITE
    (always updating)

• NashNash Posts: 709
    no...just a rookie card
  • oh that sucks.
    refs:
    magic1fan,dpsports,KOBEcollector,4sportcollector,
    kobe8fan,cardnyou,coreyzbinden,ahares,josher416,uwftke26,Quasar31,lafrentz06,cpandeas,Lway7fan,EarlHamMan,dkiger,samsgirl214,bbtt123,co1ector,kr580,carddude,cbc2112

MY SITE
    (always updating)

• nash you should check out the scott rolen g/u 2 color patch on ebay for $1.25.

check it out
    I haven't been around for awhile but that doesn't mean anything. Oldschool Baby

REFERENCES: bondsboy25, jorge, nbasteve, sportsguy247, psasports, jrccrum, baird34, CaliKev "aka" kr580, samsgirl217, NatAker, cardnyou, ahares, sonicsfan, awaltz, and many more just can't remember
  • NashNash Posts: 709
    Thats a nice swatch! Bu tim sure it will go up

I could kick myself though...there was a Scott Rolen/Jimmie foxx 7/25 dual game used card...i saw it with 5 days left and it was like $30 so i figured it would sky and id never be able to get it...but i checked it AFTER it ended and it was at $46 something...i wanted it!

btw...you tease me, i tease you
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1821589067
    too bad 8 is rip`s number
  • Nash
    You still want to trade for the Rolen Finite 25/25 we have.We sent you a PM with an ok on what you have in trade for us & our address but haven't heard back from you.Let us know.Thanks!
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • yea but nash i bid on mine
    I haven't been around for awhile but that doesn't mean anything. Oldschool Baby

REFERENCES: bondsboy25, jorge, nbasteve, sportsguy247, psasports, jrccrum, baird34, CaliKev "aka" kr580, samsgirl217, NatAker, cardnyou, ahares, sonicsfan, awaltz, and many more just can't remember