Home Sports Talk

Denver vs. New England score predictions

What's yours ?

Comments

• 34-14 Patriots.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • ElemenopeoElemenopeo Posts: 2,577 ✭✭

Tebow finds a way to score an extra point without first scoring a touchdown, in OT.

1-0. Broncos.
  • digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭

<< <i>Tebow finds a way to score an extra point without first scoring a touchdown, in OT.

1-0. Broncos. >>

That's ridiculous!

Tebow sacks Brady in the end-zone.

2-0, Broncos.
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, who would win, Mini-Tebow vs the Patriots??

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • 57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭
    3-0

IN OT Tebow runs for apparent winning touchdown with time running out but referees blew play dead after Belichick threw a challenge flag after the snap. Tebow then sets up to kick a 77 yard field goal and every one is thinking it's a fake but he kicks it through the uprights with ten yards to spare, with his shoes untied.
  • BrickBrick Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tebow pulls out another last minute win. Following that there is a three page thread explaining that he did everything wrong, his teammates deserve the credit, and the coach was an idiot for not playing Quinn.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    31-17 Patriots, the Denver string of good luck ends here.
  • SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Denver's running game is effective allowing Denver to have multiple time consuming drives; and if Denver's defense can slow down the Patriots offense, then the game may be competitive. However, if New Englands' offense is on the field for substantial amounts of time, then I would think Denver would have no chance. New England's defense is very porous this year and is giving up huge yardage. The key to beating New England is to keep its offensive unit on the sidelines.

If the game is close in the 4th quarter, then watch out for some more last minute heroics from Tebow and company.

Could be a very entertaining game.
  • 30-27 denver. Hey, if the Redskins can give The Pats a run for it, why not The Broncos? BTW, I bet the ratings for this game will be HUGE!
  • 6-5 Patriots win
  • CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070

<< <i>

<< <i>Tebow finds a way to score an extra point without first scoring a touchdown, in OT.

1-0. Broncos. >>

That's ridiculous!

Tebow sacks Brady in the end-zone.

2-0, Broncos. >>

Gahh.....I'm laughing so hard at these two posts!!!
  • RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    Fighting Tebows 11, Evil Empire 10.
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How much do you get for a drop kick these days? MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • jivanjivan Posts: 1,009
    56-3 pats in overtime
    always looking for 1969 graded basketball
  • Denver goes late into the 4th trailing 16-10 and wins it with 7 seconds left in regulation 17-16.
  • dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭
    I predict the Pats win 27-17, although some of the other guesses were amusing.
  • pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

<< <i>How much do you get for a drop kick these days? MJ >>

Ask Doug Flutie, he knows. 45-27 New England
  • CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    Some amusing answers. Thanksimage

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • 31-10 pats
  • It's almost game time.

I'll say.........

Denver 28
    New England 21
  • 142-3...Denver. Tebow allows the Patriots a field goal in the 4th to show he has mercy.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • 10 mins. in the first....133 rushing yards Broncos....1 rushing yard Patriots.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
  • ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good god, the Pats defense is getting worse. They better hope for turnovers now.
  • Looks like Brady think he is Tebow now.
  • 3 Denver turnovers is the difference so far. 27-16 Pats at the half. Denver needs to calm down and hang on to the ball.
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>3 Denver turnovers is the difference so far. 27-16 Pats at the half. Denver needs to calm down and hang on to the ball. >>

Turnovers have hurt them for sure, but this Tebow phenomon is mainly because of the Defense and they cant stop the Pats.
    Reality has finally set in..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Well no doubt about it the better team won today. Turnovers, all kinds of penalties, Tebow's receivers not being able to get open and Perk you're right the Denver D had no answer for new England's passing game. When the camera would flash to Tebow sitting on the sidelines, he had that look in his eye that reminded me of the '09 SEC title game.

Denver did dodge a bullet when the Lions came back to beat the Raiders. They need recover from this loss, stay focused and concentrate on making the playoffs.
  • pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

Ask Doug Flutie, he knows. 45-27 New England >>

I was pretty close.

NE should have kicked a field goal instead of a run play on their last play.
  • Brian48Brian48 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

Ask Doug Flutie, he knows. 45-27 New England >>

I was pretty close.

NE should have kicked a field goal instead of a run play on their last play. >>

Now, now. They wouldn't want to start those discussions about running up the score again. LOL.

• << <i>Reality has finally set in.. >>

I'm not sure that one loss following six wins should qualify for a "See, told ya," but I don't know squat about squat.

In any case, this was pretty funny.
    < Reality has finally set in.. >>

I'm not sure that one loss following six wins should qualify for a "See, told ya," but I don't know squat about squat.

I've been a Tebow fan, as evidenced the Tebow thread I started on this board, but anyone who knows football knew that Denver had virtually no chance to beat NE today.

• << <i>< Reality has finally set in.. >>

I've been a Tebow fan, as evidenced the Tebow thread I started on this board, but anyone who knows football knew that Denver had virtually no chance to beat NE today. >>

Hah! Sorry, I didn't look at the Tebow thread very carefully before... I just assumed it was a Tebow-sucks-his-defense-is-great thread. I'm no huge fan myself, and have even derided him on these boards before, but it's hard not to root for him at this point.