Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Best/Worst dealers on Ebay?

Who are the trusted dealers on Ebay? Are there any I should stay away from? Any info would help. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Just check their feedback and their inventory before bidding. If they have a ton of raw stuff out with great feedback and their cards look too good to be true-stay away.
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    Also, if a card looks too good to be true and it is raw and you notice that 98% of what that seller sells is graded cards, think to yourself "Why didn't this one get graded?"

There is always an answer.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    Im talking about dealers that sell graded cards

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you can trust just about all of the sellers that offer graded cards. Make sure the scan is good and it's a good idea to request a scan of the back if one is not included.

There are some sellers that take pictures of their cards from an angle. I think they are trying to make the card appear more well centered, or perhaps they are drunk. I avoid those offerings.

I only buy graded cards, unless it's something very cheap or very new.

Welcome to the boards!image

Joe
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set