Home Sports Talk

Deja vu

Wow. I almost feel sorry for 'em.

Comments

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ice Ice Baby.

At least it was the opposing coach that called time out this time. MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would pay good money to see the look on Jerry Jones face when that happens.
    To see it for free is just incredible.
    DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first time I saw this picture the the phrase, "SPALDING!!!" rang through my head. Then I smiled. MJ

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Another typical Cowboys's loss. Blowing a 12 point lead with 5+ minutes left is just par for the course for this team. Good teams just don't do that. It should have never come down to a fg attempt. The defense, especially the secondary, lost the game last night.
  • 72skywalker72skywalker Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭

<< <i>The first time I saw this picture the the phrase, "SPALDING!!!" rang through my head. Then I smiled. MJ

image >>

I want a hot dog, no I want a hamburger, no I want...You get nothing and like it!!!!!
    Collecting Yankees and vintage Star Wars
  • mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭
    Cowboys losses after blowing a 12+ point 4th quarter lead from 1960 to 2010 - 2
    Cowboys losses after blowing a 12+ point 4th quarter lead in 2011 - 3