Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

My new pocket piece: $2.99 off of eBay

That is, as soon as the chemical smell from the enameled reverse wears off. Pee-yew! I wonder who minted this thing? It sure stinks!

Salute the automobile: The greatest anti-pollution device in human history!
(Just think of city streets clogged with a hundred thousand horses each generating 15 lbs of manure every day...)

Comments

• Options
    Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Id be a bit embarased if I pulled that out acidentily at a cashier.
  • Options
    cachemancacheman Posts: 3,113 ✭✭✭
    yeah, that Cro-Magnon Mum is awsome! image
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, for three bucks, I think it's pretty cool!

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    7Jaguars7Jaguars Posts: 7,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a Cook Islands Scorpio coin in holder I keep at my workdesk. Nice lizard there...
    Love that Milled British (1830-1960)
    Well, just Love coins, period.
  • Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I think Id be a bit embarased if I pulled that out acidentily at a cashier. >>

That's pretty cool. Didn't realize the enameled coins smelled ... I've never actually owned one or bothered to look closely enough
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool pocket piece. I hope you're planning on keeping it in the capsule.

Unless, of course, you intend to wear it down to PO01 and sell it to somebody who's starting a Cook Islands Lowball Registry set. image

(I suspect ol' T-Rex would become extinct rather quickly, were that the case!)

Edit- aha, another thread resurrection. Fine by me. I just didn't realize I was answering an old thread.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Guilty as charged (thread resurrector).

I planned to start a NEW pocket pieces thread, and found all these old ones. So I resurrected some.

(I posted my pocket piece story in the other thread).
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE