Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Do you believe him?

I got this from the collector`s stories on fleer`s website.
here it is:

i went to the local card shop an bought 5 packs of upper deck mvp. i got one card that books at at least $15. i got three ichiro rookies, an ivan rodriquez part of a batting glove card, and a fred mcgriff part of a batting glove card. those are some pretty good pulls for only 2$ per pack.

i then bought one pack of 01-02 ultra basketball with the rest of my money and got a lamar odom triple double trouble jersey #d to 25. what a great day!

To top it all off i like to send letters to people asking them for their autograph. it turned out that mario lemioux sent me an 8 1/2 by 11 inch autographed poster of himself.

WHAT A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• SkiVermont3SkiVermont3 Posts: 3,053 ✭✭
    lol....loser has too much free time...
  • LMAO!!!! That is a pretty cool day.
  • What's so hard to believe? I bet people would say the same about me when I received my autographed card of Derek Jeter and Tiger Woods. I've even received a replica print autographed by Pee Wee Reese who also signed my index card (when he was alive). Only reason I sent it off is because Tuff Stuff had him in the "Save your stamps" section. So, you never know.
  • i dunno, anythings possible, i got a hologold marino bv$175, gu jerry rice bv$30 an ej rc and barry sanders base in 1 pack of 99 fury ftball. (<--- i love those boxes/packs!!)
  • Yep, just like I pulled a Chad Hermansen Chirography auto insert and Michael Jordan auto'ed retrospectives out of the same pack (Hermansen on back, Jordan in middle of the pack).
  • NashNash Posts: 709
    Hey playr! I got your cards today! theyre great...thanks!
  • Ok, great, I`ll let you know when I get the Bridges, by the way, anything happen with the Rolen ball/jersey?