Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

everyone read

i sent some cards in bubblemailer insured a few weeks ago and the dude i traded with.well dude says he never got them so me and him are getting made cause we have traded plenty of times before.So I go to the post office to see what is going on with the package. they went through there and found the #.and they said tat it was sent back to the post office.i said why didnt yall tell me about it they said we didnt know if you would want it .i said sarcasticly no i would like yall to keep it.things like that are making me mad and making it hard for me to trade.
Dustin bradley AKA Kobe bryant

http://www.webspawner.com/users/cardzparadize/index.html

Always Looking for Kobe bryant,Dirk Nowitzki,Steve Francis,Steve Nash,Michael Finley,Sean Elliot,Quincy Carter,LaDainian Tomlinson,Emmitt Smith

CU References-
funnyguy0015(4),
IAMSPORTSCARDSMAN,
cardnyou(3),
Baird34,
Brice(5),
coryZbinden,
Josher416
Clippers21Fan(2)
Chayne2
AlabamaHammerSlammer
Lilai3
SmoothShooter
battier(2)

Comments

• cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    imageimageimageimage....DAYUM !!!!!!!

my my my.....3 or 4 against the post office...guess they are bad mailers...no more goin to the post office fer me,i'll just drive & deliver myself !!!!

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Dude. When that guy said "well, I didn'tknow if you wanted them" I ould have jumpe over the conter and started beating the living pi$$ out of him.image

Actually, I would have told him to give you the damn package and just leave and told them if they ever did it again that you would sue you.image
  • the person was a girl.so i wouldnt beat her up but i took my package out and took it some where else.but this is the 3rd time.i dontknow if i will be trading much longer.

Always Looking for Kobe bryant,Dirk Nowitzki,Steve Francis,Steve Nash,Michael Finley,Sean Elliot,Quincy Carter,LaDainian Tomlinson,Emmitt Smith

CU References-
    funnyguy0015(4),
    IAMSPORTSCARDSMAN,
    cardnyou(3),
    Baird34,
    Brice(5),
    coryZbinden,
    Josher416
    Clippers21Fan(2)
    Chayne2
    AlabamaHammerSlammer
    Lilai3
    SmoothShooter
    battier(2)
  • haha.. that's why I'm going to get shirts made that says:

• DON'T STOP TRADING DUDE!!!!!!

• << <i>DON'T STOP TRADING DUDE!!!!!! >>

Hehe I'm going to get

trademarked image
  • i hate post office, samne thing happened to me. i sent $100 money order, and got the package insured. about a month later i went back, and they said that they had had it for a few weeks. i was like what the hell, y didnt u return it or inform me u had it. i was really really ticked off. now the psot office is raising their prices. thats gonna attract even less business. they need to get their sh*it together!
  • yeah.

CU References-
    funnyguy0015(4),
    IAMSPORTSCARDSMAN,
    cardnyou(3),
    Baird34,
    Brice(5),
    coryZbinden,
    Josher416
    Clippers21Fan(2)
    Chayne2
    AlabamaHammerSlammer
    Lilai3
    SmoothShooter
    battier(2)

• << <i>i hate post office, samne thing happened to me. i sent $100 money order, and got the package insured. about a month later i went back, and they said that they had had it for a few weeks. i was like what the hell, y didnt u return it or inform me u had it. i was really really ticked off. now the psot office is raising their prices. thats gonna attract even less business. they need to get their sh*it together! >>

ahhh and be ready for rates to go up June 30th to 37 cents.

CU References-
    funnyguy0015(4),
    IAMSPORTSCARDSMAN,
    cardnyou(3),
    Baird34,
    Brice(5),
    coryZbinden,
    Josher416
    Clippers21Fan(2)
    Chayne2
    AlabamaHammerSlammer
    Lilai3